Civic infrastructure to ensure effective, inclusive and equitable rapid response.
Interested in building a cross-sector vaccine equity coalition elsewhere?
WHO WE ARE
The Tri-County Community Partnership is an innovative, cross-sectoral and cross-regional effort that harnesses the talent and civic energy of government agencies, community media, nonprofits, businesses, and faith-based organizations to collaborate on common solutions to major issues.
As for the SoCal Community Partnership, this is a similar meeting that not only focuses on the Inland Empire and Imperial Valley, but also brings in leaders from the Orange, Ventura and San Diego Counties to focus on issues affecting the Southern California region as a whole.
The first major task of TCCP is to connect and collaborate on vaccine outreach. The partnership is tackling several, inter-related problems related to vaccine hesitancy, vaccine logistics, and vaccine equity. Partners in the effort are using TCCP to effectively learn, share, and collaborate across county lines, and to harness the expertise of trusted community partners and trusted messengers in various sectors.
The intent is for the TCCP to continue beyond 2021, with other issues such as housing and food insecurity as significant regional priorities.
- Southern California Regional Office of Governor Newsom
- US Census Bureau
- Riverside County Public Health
- San Bernardino County Behavioral Health
- Imperial County Public Health
- The California Endowment
- First 5 Riverside
- First 5 San Bernardino
- Parkview Legacy Foundation
- Center for Social Innovation, UCR
ACTIVITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Launch of mass clinics
San Bernardino County
- Equity partnership with Loma Linda University and Congregations Organized for Prophetic Engagement
- Launch of mass clinics and mobile clinics
- Launch of Mobile Clinics with a focus on rural communities throughout the county
- Deployment of Vaccine Equity Taskforce
- Demographic data and racial equity tracking
- Partnerships with community-based organizations that serve as trusted messengers
- Connection and partnership creation among faith-based organizations across counties
Tri-County Community Partnership (TCCP) – This meeting is scheduled to occur on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
SoCal Community Partnership (SCCP) – This meeting is scheduled to occur on the 4th Thursday of each month.
To join us, please sign up via the contact form below.
To get more information and to get involved, please contact the Center for Social Innovation team.
External Affairs Associate, CSI-UCR
For updates from the Tri-County Community Partnership and/or the SoCal Community Partnership, please sign up here.
Karla López del Río
Associate Director, CSI-UCR